Yard Sale and Temporary Sign Permit
Yard Sale Information
Colonial Heights City Ordinance 187-19 states that a license for yard or garage sales is required. The license is available at the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office, 201 James Avenue, City Hall during regular business hours (8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday). The cost for the license is $5.00.
Contact the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office at (804) 520-9280 for more information. No sales are allowed on Sunday. The Yard Sale license includes a Temporary sign permit. Please note the temporary yard sale sign restrictions below.
Yard Sale Sign Restrictions
- Yard sale signage shall not exceed 6 square feet per sign.
- No more than 3 yard sale signs shall be allowed per event.
- All yard sale signs shall be located on private property either on the property where the yard sale is being held or on property on which permission has been granted to display such signs.
- Signs may be displayed two days prior to the yard sale event and on the day of the yard sale event until 7:00 pm.
- Signs cannot be placed on utility poles or on any public right-of-way.
|Fri & Sat, June 21 & 22||402 Windmere Dr|
|Sat, June 22||218 Heron Run Dr|
|Sat, June 22||1301 Wellington Rd|
|Sat, June 22||128 New Castle Dr|
|Fri & Sat, June 21 & 22||916 Jamestown Rd|
|Fri & Sat, June 21 & 22||108 Norwood Dr|
|Sat, June 22||1601 Mt Pleasant Dr|
|Sat, June 22||1164 Wicker Dr|
|Fri & Sat, June 21 & 22||123 Windsor Ave|
|Fri & Sat, June 21 & 22||4805 Conduit Rd|
|Sat, June 22||206 Ridge Rd|
|Sat, June 22||206 Crescent Ave|
|Sat, June 22||701 Elko Ave|
|Sat, June 22||423 Norwood Dr|
|Sat, June 22||5043 Nantucket Ct|
|Sat, June 22||1127 A Conduit Rd|