About the Senior Center
Colonial Heights Transportation Services
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
Crater Area Agency on Aging
The Crater Area Agency on Aging is a local aging program that provides information and services on a range of assistance for older adults. By contacting your local agency you get access to critical information including:
• Available service in your area
• Mobility assistance programs, meal plans & housing
• Assistance in gaining access to services
• Individual counseling, support groups and caregiver training
• Respite care
• Supplemental services, on a limited basis
Click here for more information.
Senior Citizen Club
The Senior Citizen Club was organized in 1968 and is sponsored by the Department of Recreation and Parks. It is open to Senior Citizens 50 years of age and older who are City Residents. The Club meets at 1:15 pm on the first three Thursdays of the month at the Community Center and on the fourth Thursday of the month at Golden Corral Restaurant.