How do I apply for a concealed handgun permit?
You may obtain an application from the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office or the Colonial Heights Police Department. For details, visit the Concealed Handgun Permits webpage.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a concealed handgun permit?
2. If I am a victim or a witness of a crime do you provide any type of victim/witness assistance?
3. Is archery deer hunting permitted in the City of Colonial Heights?
4. I forgot to display my handicap placard and received a ticket. Is there anything that can be done?
5. Where can I go to get my fingerprints taken for a new job?
6. Where can I obtain information on your City's crime statistics?
7. How do I contact the Police Officer who is handling my case?
8. How do I get an alarm permit?
9. How do I hire an off duty Police Officer for security?
10. Does the Police Department have a Citizen's Ride-Along program?
11. Am I required to register my bicycle in the city?
12. When I am on vacation, can I request that the Police Department check my home while I am gone?
13. Do animals have to be registered in the city and what is the process?
14. How can I obtain a copy of an Accident Report?