Yard Sale and Temporary Sign Permit
Yard Sale Information
Colonial Heights City Ordinance 187-19 states that a license for yard or garage sales is required. The license is available at the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office, 201 James Avenue, City Hall during regular business hours (8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday). The cost for the license is $5.00.
Contact the Commissioner of the Revenue's Office at (804) 520-9280 for more information. No sales are allowed on Sunday. The Yard Sale license includes a Temporary sign permit. Please note the temporary yard sale sign restrictions below.
Yard Sale Sign Restrictions
- Yard sale signage shall not exceed 6 square feet per sign.
- No more than 3 yard sale signs shall be allowed per event.
- All yard sale signs shall be located on private property either on the property where the yard sale is being held or on property on which permission has been granted to display such signs.
- Signs may be displayed two days prior to the yard sale event and on the day of the yard sale event until 7:00 pm.
- Signs cannot be placed on utility poles or on any public right-of-way.
|Sat, May 18||805 Forestview Dr|
|Fri & Sat, May 17 & 18||607 E Ellerslie Ave|
|Sat, May 18||1203 Hermitage Rd|
|Sat, May 18||1207 Pleasant Dale Ave|
|Sat, May 18||236 Lee Ave|
|Sat, May 18||620 Lafayette Ave|
|Fri & Sat, May 17 & 18||117 Yew Ave|
|Sat, May 18||918 Lakeview Ave|
|Sat, May 18||314 Moorman Ave|
|Fri & Sat, May 17 & 18||329 Ridge Rd|
|Sat, May 18||916 Jamestown Rd|
|Sat, May 18||110 Marvin Ave|
|Sat, May 18||312 Lynchburg Ave|
|Fri & Sat, May 17 & 18||1211 Duke of Gloucester St|
|Sat, May 18||515 Chestnut Ave|
|Sat, May 18||2237 Boulevard|
|Sat, May 18||106 Homestead Dr|
|Sat, May 18||121 Yew Ave|
|Fri & Sat, May 17 & 18||5218 Conduit Rd|
|Sat, May 18||2307 Wakefield Ave|
|Sat, May 18||211 Moorman Ave|
|Sat, May 18||1312 Riveroaks Dr|
|Sat, May 18||4532 Ridgecrest Lane|