SBA Disaster Declarations have been issued for the following Virginia counties and cities. Applicants are encouraged to apply online(click on "Apply Online" icon). If you do not have access to a computer or smartphone, please call SBA at 1‐800‐659‐2955 for assistance.
If you have further questions, relating to Economic Injury Disaster Loans(EIDL) due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) please call 804-771-2400 or 804-986-8901. If you are unable to reach anyone, please leave a message. You may also call 804-767-0235 for assistance.
In keeping with our commitment to bring you the most up to date information, we wanted to share with you additional information on how to apply for U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan program (EIDL) funds. States will not be receiving funding from the SBA to distribute all funds will be distributed directly from the Federal SBA Agency.
Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on SBA disaster assistance. Individuals who are deaf or hard‑of‑hearing may call (800) 877-8339. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155.
For additional support, applying for EIDL funds you may contact your local Small Business Development Center (SBDC). For SBDC contact information use the following link:
Items Required for Applications:
1. Loan application (SBA Form 5), completed and signed (this is electronic/online in the portal). To see what the form looks like, an example can be found here.
2. Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506-T), completed and signed by each applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, each general partner or managing member; and, for any owner who has more than 50 percent ownership in an affiliate business. Affiliates include, but are not limited to, business parents, subsidiaries, and/or other businesses with common ownership or management.
3. Complete copies, including all schedules, of the most recently filed Federal income tax returns for the applicant business; an explanation if not available
4. Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413) completed, signed, and dated by the applicant, each principal owning 20 percent or more of the applicant business, and each general partner or managing member
5. Schedule of Liabilities listing all fixed debts (SBA Form 2202 may be used)