"Meet the Candidates Night" will be held on October 26th at 7:00 p.m. at the Colonial Heights Community Center (157 Roanoke Ave).
Colonial Heights City Council (4 seats): * Christy Palmer Archileti * Michael A. Cherry * Kenneth B. Frenier * W. Joe Green, Jr. * David P. Hoopsick * T. Gregory Kochuba * Tricia L. Palmer * L. P. "Buddy" Waskey IV
Colonial Heights School Board (3 seats): * Angie K. Woody * J. Chris Kollman III * J. Wayne Browder * Sandra B. Coleman
1. School Board candidates will speak first, followed by City Council candidates.
2. Speaking order will be determined by random drawing just prior to the forum. Remarks are limited to five minutes and should represent the candidate’s background, objectives and issues.
3. The forum will be managed by volunteers with no ‘question and answer’ session.
4. A light refreshment reception will follow the presentations, where citizens will have the opportunity to address any pertinent issues one-on-one with candidates.
5. To ensure a civilized forum, audience members must refrain from applauding or in other ways demonstrating support or nonsupport for candidates.
Sponsored by the Swift Creek Women's Club and the Colonial Heights Senior Citizens Advisory Board.